https://toptenseo.org/wp-content/uploads/seo-spy-logo1.png 238 450 admin https://www.toptenseo.org/wp-content/uploads/top-10-seo-3-150x150.png admin2014-01-13 08:13:412018-10-03 13:13:56Top Ten Tools to Spy on Competition | SEO Competition Spy Tools
Top SEO Competition Spy Tools
- Google Ventures – This might not be a straight up spy tool but lets start from the best it will show you Google acquired ventures so you can spy on the best SEO techniques by the people who probably know about the algorithm.
- SocialAdNinja – Here’s another competitive intelligence tool that will allow you to spy on your competitors.
- SEMRush.com – Find out exactly which keywords your competitors are ranking for in the search engines.
- WayBack Machine – Roll back the hands of time with this nifty little tool. Find out what your competitors site looked like in the past.
- DomainTools.com – Find out who owns a particular website and how to contact them. This is an invaluable tool for contacting potential affiliates.
- WhoIsHostingthis.com – Nifty little tool to find out who is hosting any website online.
- WhatWPThemeIsThat.com – Find out what WordPress theme they were used. This site will show you exactly which theme they’re using along with which plugins they have installed.
- BuiltWith.com – Find out what sort of technology your competitors are using. CMS type, Server information. Hosting provider. Analytics tools. Content Delivery Networks. Advertising Partners.
- SocialMention.com – This tools is similar to Google Alerts but made specifically for social media. Get free daily updates on any mentions made
- WhosMailingWhat.com – This spy tool allows you to instantly find out what sort of direct mail pieces your competitors are sending out.
- Copernic Tracker
- Moat.com – This unique search engine makes it easy to find out what type of banners your competitors are running across the web.