- ThreadWatch – Community blog about search, marketing, and technology
- SEO Book – Aaron Wall’s blog about SEO and related topics.
- DaveN – known as one of the best spammers in the world, sometimes DaveN gives away a few of his tips on his blog. Always straight to the point.
- JenSense – Jennifer Slegg’s blog about contextual advertising.
- Search Engine Blog – Peter Da Vanzo’s blog about search. Short punchy humorous posts.
- Search Engine Watch Blog – Danny Sullivan, Gary Price, and Chris Sherman all work on this blog.
- Stuntdubl – Todd Malicoat’s blog about SEO and internet marketing.
- Searchblog – John Battelle’s blog about search.
- Online Marketing Blog – Lee Odden’s blog about search & online marketing.
- FantomNews – Ralph Tegtmeir’s blog about search and internet marketing.
- Search Engine Roundtable – Barry Schwartz’s blog about search & SEO.
- Search Engine Lowdown – WebSourced’s blog about search.
- SEO Moz – The SEOmoz Daily SEO Blog provides tips, tricks and advice for optimizing websites and getting better search engine rankings.
- SEO Scoop – Donna Fontenot’s blog about SEO.
- Traffick – Andrew Goodman’s blog about search.
- Brad Fallon – Brad Fallon’s blog on search.
- SearchNerd – Chris R’s blog about search.
Search Engine Roundtable Forums the Search Engine Roundtable Forums. Open discussion on search engine optimization topics and search engine news.
Search Engine Watch Forums – Danny Sullivan’s search related forums.
SearchGuild – Chris Riding’s SEO forums.
WebmasterWorld – Brett Tabke’s SEO forums.
SEO Chat – SEO forums owned and operated by DevShed.
Cre8asite Forums – Kim Krause’s SEO forums.
JimWorld – one of the original SEO forums. Sorta past it’s prime, but occassionally there might be a few good threads here and there.
V7N – John Scott’s forums.
HighRankings – Jill Whalen’s SEO forums. She is known as a proud whitehat SEO. My friend Debra also moderates over there.
Lil Engine – another somewhat small SEO forum.
SEO Guy forums – small to mid sized SEO forum. Morgan Carey is a swell chap.
SitePoint forums – web development forums.Daniweb – web development forums ran by my friend Dani, mostly focused on programming.
WebProWorld – fairly large forums which work in conjuntion with WebProNews.
WebWorkshop – Phil Craven’s SEO forums.
Top25Web – smallish forums about SEO and site coding.
Ozzu Forums – general webmaster forums
Resource Zone – forum associated with the Open Directory Project.
Geeks on Steroids – smallish forums about SEO and webmaster related issues.
Band of Gonzos – I believe many of the guys from BOG used to also moderate at WebProWorld. Some swell chaps there.
- SEO Roadshow – Free once a year non-commercial bar meetings. They are free and uber cool…need an invite to go though. NFFC is cool.
- Search Engine Strategies – Geared more toward the marketing and advertertising professions, these are usually ran by Danny Sullivan of SearchEngineWatch. Host about 8 to 10 of them a year. about $1,700 for a 4 day conference (some local SES conferences are shorter and cheaper – also if you register early you save $100, and if you hunt you can usually find a coupon to save a couple dollars on the entry cost).
- WebmasterWorld Conference – Geared more toward the independant webmaster, these are hosted by Brett Tabke of WebmasterWorld. Occurs about 2-3 times a year. about $500 to $1,000 for a 3 day conference (price depends on when you buy, which conference you attend, etc.).
- ThreadWatch Conference – Similar to SEO Roadshow, with much overlap in who attends.
SEO for WordPress: How To Get Your Website on Page #1 of Google…Fast! (Volume 1) by Kent Mauresmo and Anastasiya Petrova(Jan 16, 2013)
TOP 10 SEO TIPS (EZ Website Promotion) by Darren Varndell (Dec 30, 2013)
SEO Fitness Workbook: 3rd Edition – The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google by Jason McDonald Ph.D.(Sep 15, 2013)
How to Rank in Google: SEO Strategies post Panda and Penguin by James Green (Mar 26, 2013)
The Art of SEO (Theory in Practice) by Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, Jessie Stricchiola and Rand Fishkin (Mar 24, 2012)
- SEO Book
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing Kit
- Free PPC Guide
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Top 10 Duplicate Content Tools
- Top 10 Link Reporting
- Top 10 Local Directories
- Top 10 SEM Browser Tools
- Top 10 SEO
- Top Ten Online SEO Tools
- Top Ten SEO Blogs
- Top Ten SEO Books
- Top Ten SEO Conferences
- Top Ten SEO Directories
- Top Ten SEO Events
- Top Ten SEO Forums
- Top Ten SEO Link Building
- Top Ten SEO Lists
- Top Ten SEO Search Engines
- Top Ten SEO Software
- Top Ten SEO Starting Tips
- Top Ten SEO Steps
- Top Ten Things You Need to Know About SEO
- White Hat SEO Request Form
- Top Ten SEO Chrome Extension