Links are still believed to be the most important part of the algorithm (approximately 40%).
Keyword usage on the page is still fundamental, and other than links is thought to be the most important type of factor.
SEOs do not think social factors are important in the 2013 algorithm (only 7%), in contrast to the high correlations.
- Domain level authority link metrics (20.56)
- Page-Level Link Metrics (19.31)
- Page-Level Keyword & Content-Based (14.87)
- Page-Level, Keyword-Agnostic Features (9.07)
- Domain Level Brand Metrics (8.83)
- User Usage &Trafﬁc/Query Data (8.28)
- Page-Level Social Metrics (7.23)
- Domain Level Keyword Usage (6.74)
- Domain-Level, Keyword-Agnostic Features (5.26)